Monday, November 5, 2012

I will redo my little trailer in a shabby-chic girly style! With absolute cuteness factor and plush, very plush! LOL Here are some ideas I have come across that I love! It will take awhile to complete her but how wonderful it would be to have her finished and titled by my sons 25 Birthday, it would be awesome to take her to Fort Bragg to honor my son with my first maiden voyage! Crossing my fingers and toes :)

 
Girly and cute, and the lamp...
 
 
Yes, Yes and Yes! Love this look, and the chandy too...
 
 
Homey, and just makes you wanna lay down with a good book with the windows open so the sea breeze can whisper in...
 
 
There's no place like home in a trailer on the beach...
 
 
I like the white with the pink and blue trim, very girly. I may do this and keep the orginal design on my little trailer...
 
 
Oh so vintage and sweet...
 
 
I love the privacy curtains here...
 
 
And here...
 
 
 
Love these colors, the table leg has been enhanced as well and it looks great! And oh, the chandy, check out the chandy!
 
 
I do like the white paint, it's clean and can be dressed up with so many more colors!
 
 
Sweet cushions!
 
 
Oh yeah! Next Christmas on the beach in Fort Bragg!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment